Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I feel like I should post.

Don't really have all that much to say.
Mad Cowboys were great on Friday.
It was good to hang out with Corey and Bad Jimmy on Saturday.
Todd (Crotch Rot's) bday celebration was fun, but at the same time made a lot of us sad, does not seem like has been gone that long.
Superbowl and hot tubbing, excellent!

Prizes from the weekend include a Miller Lite inflatable chair, a Grey Goose hat and a Jager shirt.

I am really happy my schedule changes at the end of this week, I will have a more normal schedule, Monday-Friday 10:30-7:30. Hopefully all those jokes about me never working will go away, I doubt it.

My sisters birthday is tomorrow, I wish I could be at home and bully her into going out to whatever place I would like to eat. Mmmmm, some tortilla soup from Benito's.

Well I have posted and yet I feel I have accomplished nothing.

For you hashers check out Showerheads blog, she has a little homework for you guys.

On-On
DOF

1 Comments:

Blogger BRAE said...

Are you ever going to finish the story? You know which one I am talking about......

11:37 AM, February 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home