Tuesday, February 27, 2007

New Post

So everyone has been saying to post, well here it is. Some of you wonder why I have not been posting much, well the answer is simply, I post while at work. I have been out of the office a lot the past few months, getting used to new schedule and new meds. Yeh I love being bipolar.

I will start off slow, while driving back to work today, I heard Don't Fear the Reeper. All I have to say is, "MORE COWBELL!"
Lunch was at one of my usual spots, cannot spell the name so won't even try. All I have to say is it is near Chon Som and the salsa verde rocks.

So what is new in my life. I have been seeing someone, I have not rushed in and asked her to marry me, like I have in the past. Actually we are kind of taking things slow, things are not even defined. We have no plans for the future, I think once we stop having fun with each other, things will be over, I don't see that happening anytime soon, because I have a blast with her.

The last thing I would like to say is this weekend is the Second Annual Chuck Norris Hash! Hares C'em Cummin, Strap-on Elvis, She Mussel Bitch and of course myself. I will try to get the artwork converted to jpeg and uploaded today. This hash rocked last year and this year will be even better.

Okay, could not find the artwork, only the top 10 list and cannot release that info till the day of the hash.

Brownie is a Wanker who eats Poo

1 Comments:

Blogger Gagger said...

That marriage comment cracked me up!

5:39 PM, March 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home