Sunday, March 25, 2007

Fort Worth 20 years

As I write this, I am sitting at my sisters house recovering from hanging out with the Fort Worth hashers. I had a blast with them yesterday. Since they hash on Saturday, I am thinking to hash with them more often. Of course if Donnie launches the Brass Monkey hash, I will have to do it every other week. I am very glad I came to this event. I met a lot of Texas hashers I have not previously met, plus it gave me time to hang out with my mom and sister. My only criticism is the trail was extremely short and no shiggy. But I have heard that most Fort Worth trails are usually full of shiggy and really bloody, but still very short by Austin standards. I think I might even hare a trail up here, since I lived here for 10 years prior to moving to Austin,I might be able scout some good locations. Who knows, maybe I can even get my sister hashing, although she may not be a big fan of Jesus Can't Go Hashing. But then again it is a fun song and meant only in jest.

On-Out, Lust received a call saying my ride is on their way, so need to as many jello shots as I can before leaving.

dof

3 Comments:

Blogger Jerri said...

"lust recieved a call" - Fruedian slip? :-)

Had fun! Thanks for making us go!

8:22 AM, March 26, 2007  
Blogger -tunnel said...

I love when lust calls! Sounds like a great time. I'll see you at the BMH3 this summer!

5:22 AM, March 27, 2007  
Blogger Spotty said...

I've been telling you they rock!!! So great to see you Austinites there. Come up anytime since I'll be here now!

8:24 AM, March 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home