Thursday, March 15, 2007

Memorial Day Hash Weekend

Austin is throwing a hash weekend and I expect you all to come. Friday, dive bar pub run, hared by yours truly. Keep in mind the last time I hared a pub run for an event, I was thrown in a cab by the second bar. Saturday, hashing (maybe a bike hash) and food, possibly a band (if not I will be playing DJ with a few ipods). Sunday will be the normal Austin hash, again hared by me.

This will be an in Austin event, no camping. We do not have a hash hotel as of yet, but a lot of hashers will be opening up there homes for you free loaders (not you Donnie and ESPN, since you let me crash at your place you got a place to stay if you want it, just bring the guac). The .pdf should be posted to the Austin site shortly, I will also post it here.

And to entice you even more, rego is $29.99 or half price for active military.

So what can you expect? Chicken shit bingo, a shirt that will definitely redeem the Austin hash after the gayness of TXIH's shirt last year, good food (Brownie can actually eat it), Some hashing (possibly bashing), good beer, good fun and great trails.

On-On
Day Old Fish

2 Comments:

Blogger -tunnel said...

Sounds great! I hate to miss an Austin campout! (though I will not miss the flask of doom!) Have a few Jagers for me!

9:52 PM, March 18, 2007  
Blogger Late Nite Drive Thru said...

hmmmm....I don't have plans yet for Memorial Day weekend...but it's awfully close to CoTex

6:26 PM, March 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home