Thursday, March 29, 2007

Testicle comercial

Last night while driving home, I heard a testicular cancer commercial. Now testicular cancer is a serious subject, but this psa was performed completely wrong.

"Dude! What are you doing?"
"I am checking for testicular cancer"
"Seriously what are you doing?"
"Checking for cancer."
"How do you do that?"
"You grip one testicle and move it around feeling for lumps, then you do the other."
"Now I am glad I know how to check."

So what is disturbing about this commercial, guy walks in and another guy is checking his nads. Even more disturbing is he sticks around and talks to the guy while he is inspecting his nads. This seems pretty weird to me, it really seems like they could have found a better way to get the message across.

Questions, Comments ... Talk Amongst Yourselves,

DOF

3 Comments:

Blogger Jerri said...

If I ever walk in on you playing with your nads, I am so SERIOUSLY not going to believe you are checking for cancer.

9:33 AM, March 30, 2007  
Blogger mike said...

I got caught inspecting my testicals once. But I wasn't checking for lumps, I was checking for bite marks.

2:03 PM, March 31, 2007  
Blogger Jes said...

Hopefully dude #2 was checking his own balls...it'd probably be pretty strange to wake up to some random guy fondling your nads.

Let's ask Brownie. He probably knows exactly how that feels.

4:50 AM, April 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home