Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Todays Beer Bash

It totally sucked ass. Not because I was not drinking, but the finger foods usually taste better, maybe drinking beer helps. The only other drink they had besides beer was water, like I could not hit up a water cooler on the way. Then the special gift that was announced was a shirt, basically the same shirt they left on our desk last year. So let's see, 10 minutes waiting for bad food, 5 minutes trying to eat said food. 10 minutes waiting for shirt. Disappointment, all day long. Well I cannot really complain, I do work for the best company on the planet. And it is not everyone who gets a beer bash every month or so. I think the next one will totally rock because I will be drinking and I will not be dressed in interview clothes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home