Monday, April 30, 2007

Intervention

I never thought things would get so bad that I would need an intervention, but tonight when I arrived home the first thing I saw was a priest. SHIT! Then I recognized who was throwing the intervention, several bartenders I knew very well. Next thing I know, I am tackled by the priest, who is slinging Jager around like it is holy water. "The power of Christ compels you! The power of Christ compels you. Come on Tim, Jesus was a party guy, he threw bashes all the time, you know the whole water into wine thing. Of course he can't go hashing because he changes the beer to wine, but hey other than that he was an okay guy." Brian, from the Hideout, comes up and starts funneling Tuaca down my throat. Joe, from Grafitti's (I know it closed, but this is my weird day dream damn it) starts shoveling Jello shots my way. From out of no where, Slut shows up and say, "Mi compadre, walk away from the light. Come back to the Dark Side." He tossed me a Miller Lite and ...

To be continued on the next episode of
The Young and the Hashers

4 Comments:

Blogger Jerri said...

Stay away from the light Carol Ann.

Freak.

We love you.

3:15 AM, May 01, 2007  
Blogger -tunnel said...

I am in GRAVE need of an intervention!! (except for the miller light part!) Staying tuned for the next episode!

4:47 AM, May 01, 2007  
Blogger Rafael said...

I had some beer and jager last night. It was my very own intervention

9:49 AM, May 04, 2007  
Blogger Eunuch said...

I'm enraptured for the next exciting episode (you like how I worked in that revelation-ary word in there?)

2:35 PM, May 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home