Thursday, May 17, 2007

Part Two

The intervention went quite welll, I was back to my old self, hanging out at the local dives, introducing myself to the new bartenders and trying to score with all the hotties.
Shortly after the intervention though, i received a call from a friend, one of my drinking buddies. She bribes me with a pedicure (seriously not gay, nothing better than having a hot asian chic give you a foot massage while you swill hooch), what is the trade off on this bribe? Keep her company while she is dragged off to church by a mutual friend.
When I entered the church, there was a slight burning sensation, had not felt this way since the last time I was in a church. As we entered, I hear singing, electric guitars, drums, bongos, the whole shebang. "Oh, great it's one of those churches!" We take our seats and the person who took us hostage for the evening tells us that since it is a Wednesday, there will be no preaching, "LIAR!!!!" They sang for an hour, then the preaching began. An hour later it was over, I was pale and shaking. I looked like a heroin addict on his third day of rehab. What made it worse, was there is a singles weekend coming up and my two friends are trying to sign me up. Groan! Sure the girls there were hot, but I really don't want to have the Jesus talk with them
During the trip to Chon Som, I was pretty quiet, later as I entered, there were several hashers to see how my church experience was. All I could say was, "Jesus can't go hashing because he is nailed to the cross! Free beer to all the hashers, free beer to all the hashers. Free beer for all the hashers. Jesus saves, Jesus saves, Jesus saves." Then I yelled for Justin to bring me a Lonestar.
Guess church wouldn't be so bad, if you took out the preaching, the people saying amen and getting down on their knees to praise something, the women crying. Pretty much if you left it with the music and the hotties, plus added some booze, it wouldn't be a bad time.


By the way, most of this part of the story is true.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rafael said...

Lemme guess, they took you to Shoreline. There are some hotties there. Don't be fooled into thinking that they don't put out or that they don't like to get drunk.

12:05 PM, May 18, 2007  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

you guessed it

12:06 PM, May 18, 2007  
Blogger RTBW said...

nothing better than hot religious girls who get drunk and put out. the good thing is they can just go to confession and have it all wiped away.

11:20 AM, May 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home