Friday, September 21, 2007

Corey's Last Hurrah

My friend Corey will be having his second child on Wednesday, so last night Bad Jimmy and I took him out. Of course being the old men that we are, the night was pretty tame.

We started off at Hooter's, instead of watching the girls, we mainly discussed geek stuff and watched the football game. We also discussed whether we were going to go someplace afterward or just call it a night since we were old wusses. We decided on making a quick stop by Perfect 10, well $200 and 20 lap dances later we were having a great time. Just kidding, we ended up mainly discussing geek stuff. Corey was the only one to get a lap dance. One stripper came up and talked to me, she was pretty and all, during the conversation she mentioned that she has a kid, well that is always a turnoff from a stripper. It actually turns out she has six kids and wants more (major turnoff). Well Corey and her discussed baby stuff for about an hour.

After we left, I was driving Corey home and we of course had to have one more drink. So it was off to Canary Roost, where shots and beers were consumed. We also had the opportunity to meet the owner of the Canary empire. Then we decided to drunk dial Trevor, turns out he was actually in Austin, so he and Julian met us at Corey's house. Where we continued drinking till Corey passed out. Then Julian, Trevor and I went in search of Breakfast, which was kind of a pain in the ass, two kolache places and a pancake house were not open at 5:00. We finally decided on a Donut shop. At some point they dropped me off at Corey's where I passed out.
This morning I woke up with a killer hangover, Corey did not even notice me on his couch when he went to work, I about gave his wife a heart attack when I woke up and she was in the kitchen.
Oh what a tame life I lead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home